May 7, 2020 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Seamster is a global initiative exploring how edge computing is being used today. In support of Seamster’s mission, Topio contributed an extensive market analysis, examining the edge drivers and market size in 23 vertical markets across 13 different technologies – a total of 299 different micro-market segments. This data – the most extensive publicly available edge micro market analysis – will be released on the Seamster platform on May 7th, 2020.
This webinar will give a one hour deep dive into the findings, with comments from Topio’s analysts and Seamster leadership. Key takeaways include:
- Understanding the market size and drivers for edge computing
- Key markets for edge computing by micro-market activity & edge computing requirement.
- Drivers for the edge in specific vertical markets.
- Technologies and new services enabled by edge computing.
- Understanding the analysis methodology combining Topio’s Carolus AI platform and human curation.
- Clarifying Seamster’s mission and community & how to participate.